Visit our Schedule page and select the class or classes you wish to take. You will be prompted to Sign Up for a free MindBody account. If you already have a MindBody account, then login. Some classes fill quickly, so availability may be limited.
Select and purchase a class pass, a pass must be purchased at the time of registration. For more information about pricing and different class passes, see our Pricing page.
Complete all forms prior to your first class.SIGN WAIVER
Feel free to Contact us with any further questions
Classes and Payment
- All sessions require payment in advance. Payment may be made online or in studio, we accept all major credit/debit cards. Please familiarize yourself with our Cancellation Policy. All sales are final.
- Classes are kept at minimum enrollment for more individualized instruction.
- Please make sure to read class descriptions before registering to ensure you are choosing the most appropriate class for your abilities.
- Try to arrive 5 minutes before your session in order to check in and get comfortable.
- Anyone arriving after class start time will not be allowed entrance and will be considered a no show; this helps prevent injury to yourself and others.
- Please silence all electronic devices before entering the studio.
- Please DO NOT walk through ongoing classes. Be quiet courteous.
- Please no photo, video, or audio recording without the consent of the trainer and other clients.
- Cellphones, jewelry and other personal items are NOT allowed in training areas.
What to wear
- Tight form fitted clothing is preferred; this allows the trainer to see your alignment
- No jewelry allowed for safety purposes.
No Shoes allowed on studio floor or beyond the lobby. Bare feet preferred, socks with grippers allowed.
- Personal belongings may be placed in a storage cubby, out of the training area. Any lost or forgotten items will be held for a maximum of 1 week, after which time it will be discarded. Please note we post any forgotten items on Facebook to notify the owner.
- All our mats and equipment are cleaned with diluted Mrs. Meyers soap; this is a safe and effective alternative to traditional cleaners.
-We understand that sometimes stuff happens, and we want to keep everyone enjoying life injury free. Class size is kept small for individual attention. These policies help us ensure your class goes smoothly-