Coming from a background in Psychology and Family Therapy, Bethany had little to do with fitness until she earned her lifeguard certification during her last semester of graduate course work at Texas Woman’s University. Working as a lifeguard, she quickly discovered her interest in fitness and her passion for teaching others. In addition to teaching fitness, Bethany also has also enjoyed teaching aquatics for over a decade, including teaching lifeguard instructor courses, and CPO courses. A bit mischievous, Bethany has been known to sneak in mini yoga sessions to help de-stress her aquatic classroom students. Bethany also has enjoyed working with the Law Enforcement Management Institute of Texas (LEMIT) program since 2016, teaching Yoga and Pilates to Law Enforcement Officers.
- Got married at the 20th anniversary of Electric Daisy Carnival, in Las Vegas, by an Electric Elvis.
- Enjoys dancing in the dark with her Fiberfly, a fiberoptic whip glow/flow art toy.
- Loves all things Mid-Century Modern & Christmas lights inside, year-round.
- Is the proud Dog-Mom of a 110 lb. working-line DDR German Shepherd Dog, “Bear.”
- Loves to sing in the car so much that she got herself a dash-cam.
- Feels that such a concept does not exist of “Too Much Glitter.”